Do you ever feel like your oral health care is not quite as effective as it could be? Happily, there are plenty of treatments available to increase your oral health. If you live in or close to Chatham, New Jersey, one marvelous option is to get a fluoride treatment at Jacqueline S. Reid DDS. Here are some further details on fluoride and how it might help you:
– Fluoride is often added to products, but it is really a natural mineral can be found across the planet.
–Fluoride is an extremely powerful asset for rebuilding your tooth enamel, which protects your teeth from tooth decay and bacterial infection.
–You should expose your teeth to a small amount of fluoride each day.
– If you need further fluoride supplementation, they can be found online and in many stores. They often come in a pack of drops or lozenges.
– Fluoride is often found in some foods, oral health care supplements, professional cleanings, toothpaste, mouthwash, and even the public water supply.
– Fluoride levels in consumer products are generally considered safe for both children and adults. If children are exposed to high levels of fluoride, they may develop a condition called fluorosis.
– Professional cleanings offered by Dr. Jacqueline S. Reid are designed to reach all areas in your mouth that were missed in daily care. Cleanings can also be accompanied by professional fluoride treatments which are both safe and effective.
If you would like to book your professional cleaning with fluoride at Jacqueline S. Reid DDS or want a comprehensive oral exam from Dr. Jacqueline S. Reid and our team at our dentist office in Chatham, New Jersey, please don’t’ hesitate to call us at 973.635.9456.