If your smile needs a pick-me-up and you would like to boost your self-esteem, then perhaps dental veneers are right for you. Dental veneers are a fantastic way to improve your smile and self-esteem because of the flawless results they provide. They are thin shells that are bonded to the front of your tooth, making each tooth in your smile appear white and perfect.
Our DDS, Dr. Jacqueline S. Reid, is happy to answer any questions you have about dental veneers and help you decide if they are right for you. That is why our dental team in Chatham, New Jersey, has provided you with a few basic facts on them:
– Their resilience is very high and they can last up to ten years when cared for properly.
– Slightly gaped teeth could be fixed by applying them for a stunning effect.
– They may be able to hide or cover any minor cracks and chips in your teeth that could be embarrassing in your daily life.
– This form of cosmetic dentistry can make your teeth appear very white and hide deep-rooted stains in your tooth enamel.
– Slightly misshapen teeth can also be fixed.
– Their popularity may be from the fact that they bond ontop of your natural teeth, making them difficult to detect, except by our [dr-type].
– The materials used to craft dental veneers can be sturdy and hard to stain, unlike your own tooth enamel.
If dental veneers sound like something you would like to have, then please call us today at 973.635.9456 to make an appointment. Our friendly dental team is happy to assist you with your concerns and help your smile in any way we can.